Thursday 3 June 2010

May I have a word?

Hi. So did you like the reindeer yesterday? I hope so. I think how I randomly posted it there with no explanation was quirky. I am keeping you on your toes. It was in fact a present for someone on a forum but you don’t have to know that.

I now have over 500 hits on my blog, which is good, because the stat counter doesn’t count reloads, it counts different viewers (kinda). And 500 is pretty good. You see, I want


As I previously stated I am fairly boring. I go to sleep at overly sensible times and am a champion at procrastinating. This means were I ever to become properly famous it would be a lot of hard work for me. I am chronically lazy. Today I didn’t want to open a link because it felt like hard work. Yesterday my mum asked why I couldn’t go out in the afternoon and then to an event in the evening. I told her I get tired and can’t be bothered. I mean, come on, one or the other.

But I’d really like it if a couple of people found me funny and if another couple of people like my drawings or some other people like pictures of marine mammals. That would be nice. I guess I’m aiming for like C-list celebrity or something. So you think ”hey that’s a cool blog” but not ”great, now I have her street address”.

So if there’s anything you want me to write about, draw, or answer, please comment on my blog OR you can email me at stacy dot blyth at gmail dot com. In your FACE, spambots.

UPDATE: You can now comment on my blog without registering with blogger. Yay for you!

1 comment: